Baptist KYnex – EHR, Connectivity and Stimulus
The EHR incentive program was created by the HITECH Act, part of the federal stimulus package signed by President Obama in 2009. The legislation provides incentives to each physician (and certain other providers) who meet HITECH’s requirements.
Baptist KYnex’s Vision:
Provide the most relevant, updated patient information available
To all connected clinicians at the point of care enabling them to make the best care decisions for our patients, and
Increase efficiencies through electronically connected health records.Learn More About It
- How do I know if I'm eligible for EHR incentive payments?
- How can RelayHealth help me meet Meaningful Use criteria?
- If you are a Baptist Healthcare System affiliated or independent physician looking for ambulatory-based Stage One objectives and solutions, click on a colleague or link to find out more!
- Tell me more about AllScripts ambulatory care EHR solutions.
- Am I ready for an Electronic Health Record?